Thursday, August 11, 2005

I vant to Count!


If you scroll to the very bottom of the page (After you have read this of course) you will discover a long row of numbers. This is a counter which is logging how many people have visited my blog! So exciting! (Span if you want one remind me of your password and I'll add one)

Techno Boys (You know who you are) I know that it's lying behind the table, I know that it's not pretty and I am sure that the code is no where near as clever as anything you could write. However, it was free, it counts and it goes!! It's cool! ok?

God I have put loads on here today! I think the gadget allowing me to add pictures has spurred me on! No more hello required! Yeah! That, and I'm bored (I've even cleaned out the cupboard under the stairs for god's sake!)

No comments: