Sunday, November 20, 2005

I got to be a princess!

I worked out recently that the only reason I loved singing was because I wanted to be a Disney princess.....

Thanks to Jeremy's 50th birthday I got to be one just for the night! Woo Hoo!
After scaring one of my year11s who caught me in Claire's accessories buying dress up jewelry. I got to flounce around in a yellow, lacey little number with a hooped skirt AND i got to wear a Tiara!!

I was surprised that there weren't a few more princesses in the mix. Surely it's every young girls dream to be a princess? lol

I had a great time, as did everybody. Rachel, Matt and I , high on Coke, were strutting our "funky" stuff on the dance floor for hours! Matt was nursing a hang over from the night before and so didn't drink too much in the way of beer.

Check out Flickr for the photos!

No comments: