Sunday, January 15, 2006

So I've started a new job, in a new school, with new kids. It's supposed to be in special measures and I thought that, as a result, the kids would be bonkers, the school would be in mayhem and I'd have a jolly ol' time for the next few terms...

In fact the kids are really not that different from those at Tommys. The younger ones, I might add, are probably better behaved than my former pupils. Yeah it has its problems and Year 10 + 11, having suffered the most, are the most resistant to change but all in all I've had a really nice experience so far.

I have a bigger work load and seem to to spend much more time planning and researching than ever before. Even that's getting quicker now though as I set up my systems and routines and am able to find the things I need a little faster. I think I'm going to like it here....

I hope I'm not speaking too soon... lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kids are kids, bless'em! Keep up the good work, Ann