Sunday, March 19, 2006

HMI are gone gone gone gone gone!

And we did really well. The school is making real strides! It'll be better than that other one I used to work at by September lol ;)

We now have above the national average number of teachers who are working at satisfactory level and above and over 68% good and above.

I worked for a total of 37 hours on two days. Planned 6 lessons in detail and marked 250 books and didnt' get seen once!! Lmao. Nor did Sally(the other new person) I can only assume that once they had seem the HOF they didn't need to see any of the other strengths of the department (lmao) We all did really well and in the end showed them that all of the teachers in English are the strength of the department.

I'm knackered now and I'm allowing myself a couple of hours of the sims to celebrate it all being over...

Sims Sims sims sims sims!

No comments: