Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Thank you...

Thank you for being you
for being the only one who has ever made me feel one
for being the there when all others dessert me
for understanding when all others are confused
for distracting me with humour when we both know I'm being daft
for trusting me with you

for loving me so completly that I need never ask
for the connection that makes the world melt away and seem more vivid and beautiful all at once
for making me tea when you know I can't face it
for the play fights, the chases and the tea towel whipped bum
for the chidishness and playfullness that make it such fun
for the brilliant blue eyes that sometimes feel like they can see right inside
for the support and encouragement,
for the surprise presents and moments i wasn't expecting
thank you for being you.


Language of love number ? Positive Affirmation...

No comments: