Sunday, June 25, 2006

Mr and Mrs Owen?

Alas it was never meant to be... He announced at the concert last night that he and his lady are having a baby. :(


Last night I saw TAKE THAT !! WOO HHOOOOOOHOOOO HOOO!
It was brilliant. Loved every minute and I don't care what anyone else says it was the best thing in the world EVER!.

Seriously though those boys (or should I say men) know exactly how to put on a great show. There were nudely ladies too (for the boys I assume. ) which was bit of a shock and It was weird to see alchol everywhere. Ten years ago that wasn't allowed ;)

Span and I had a brilliant time. They did some really cool things to some old classics. Turning "It only takes a minute girl" into an ellaborate tango number, re-light my fire had LULU singing (although she wasn't as stretchy in her vocal ranges as she once was) and then there was the hollogram of Robbie. I am actualy glad that he wasn't there. It would have made it R0bbie with Take That then and that wasn't what I came to see. I didn't even notice he was missing to be honest. LOL. At least his ego was put aside long enough to make a hologram of himself for "Could it be magic"

The stage show was amazing. I was a little disapointed that the concert had been moved from Wembley to Mitlon Keynes Bowl but I think it was actually much better where it was. 70,000 people were sharing the experience. It was amazing. I think even Take That were shocked when they were greated with this view!
Once the sun went down and the stage light went up it was magical.
There were great graphics and animations, fantasic dancers. A moment where the boys got wet in very little and danced around (mmm) and then, in the finale, "Never Forget"? a massive Fireworks display. Wouldn't have got that at the NEC now would you?? Woo Hoo! What a night!

No comments: