Friday, February 23, 2007

The day of receiving things...




Today has been a day of receiving things. At last my letter came through from the Queensland College of Teachers saying that I can teach in ... Queensland.. mmm. and My SA Drivers License arrived. I actually don't look like I'm Dead on it either - My photograph on my U.k\K. one has me looking like I have literally risen from the dead.
Then just after my post-lunchtime trip to the sea, this lovely bouquet of flowers arrived courtesy of LOFs mum, sister and aunty which was brilliant. I think there are two chocolates left... make that one..., half a bottle of Baileys and a bottle of champagne that is in the fridge getting nice and cold. Very cool.

Yesterday I had to give in my lovely ring to be re-fitted and I was told that I could go and collect it on the 1st of march... A whole week away :( I really missed it. Then I got a phone call at 5pm saying we could go and pick it up as it was ready to be collected! Talk about speed. now it's sat on my finger where it will stay :)

No comments: