Monday, April 30, 2007

So now they've gone to Mordor

They left this morning :(

I watched the sky with great interest today (I had a lot of washing to do) I waited for the 4 hour flight to end and then took a picture... (I even put the date and time on to prove it)

You will notice that as soon as the Howards were safe in their new holiday destination the sun came out - and stayed out - ALL DAY! Poor things. I don't know what the weather forcast is in NZ but I can guess!

A news reader has just told me that we have had the most rain they've had in a decade over the last 3 days!!!!!!! ROFL! Oh dear!

Yesterday we went to the Wine region of the McLaren Vale. It was lovely. Particularly the Red Poles cafe we went to .. Tasty food! I was the driver this time which meant that I was very sensible and didn't drink. We have bought some lovely red champagnes though (well red bubbles) we think we might have red bubbles at our wedding so we figured we'd check them out! I'm not a fan of white bubbles so red it definately the way to go!

After dropping them off this morning I spent time working on my Promethean course - completing this week's tasks and playing WOW. It took me over an hour and half to complete one quest! So much for water form!

The good news for Mummy Cow is that Ann is only away for another week ;) and the good news for Little e is that a certain cuddly creature will be in the U.K. soon. There are some choccie bickies there too for mum :)

It's going to be a quiet week i can tell you! Bring back the rain givers!



Whose next? May is free! Last minute deal anyone?

Add your captions for this picture via the medium of comment! keep it clean

3 comments:

Mummy Cow said...

Thanks for update - waiting impatiently! But A had better not bring rain back with her!
MC x

Mochinbach said...

LOl.... Maybe the clouds will have wrung themselves out by then?? We can live in hope!

Ann said...

I did! A