Friday, August 24, 2007

Well it's been a busy week. I seem to be in demand. Head teachers emailing me asking me for my opinions on IWBs, running courses in the late afternoon and working at the college in the day (3 days) It's been a bit more like what my life used to be like!
I like being busy but i am clearly not used to it!! lol At least when I work from home I can work the hours I choose; i.e. don't get out of bed before 9am etc. Ah well it's all good preparation for my return in 14 weeks. MY GOD the year has flown by hasn't it!

As for the blog, well that's been documenting for over 2 years now. For example, this time last year we went to Cadbury world and Alton Towers for the bank holiday weekend. Dunk had recently returned from Egypt with his new girlfriend ni ni and I was enjoying the school summer holidays, relishing the fact that everyone else was available to play on a work day! Now i have to wait for visitors to bring the "proper" cadburys! Ah you don't appreciate it until it's soooo far away!

I can't believe that no on felt the need to comment on LOFs illicit affair with that toad. I was sure that it might wake you guys up and get a rise out of you! lol You are all silent readers these days aren't you! I know that that a certain Miss Souris is reading - I was informed by MINI.

I've been getting a bit addicted, as I am sure the rest of the world is, with Facebook at the moment. I seem to have a growing number of friends, a flourishing fish tank and a steady flow of drinks being given to me; which of course is all good.
If you're not involved in all of this then you should be! It's a great way to catch up with people and to share information (without having to pay like you do on friends reunited) I like to see what everyone's up to - gives me another connection with ol' blighty you see!

Anyway the sun is setting an it's time to think about cooking some dinner!
catch you later
Comment if you're out there! Comment about anything you like! LMAO

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you had said I would have commented before, but that poor toad thought she had a prince and she got Matt what can I say except he will always be my prince, never mind that toad had no taste.xxxxxx