Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A case of Deja vu



It's here already. The time to pack up and leave is upon us. Granted we have to ship stuff a couple of months in advance but I am certain that the remaining 10 weeks will fly (they did the other end) We arrived with only 2 boxes, 2 suitcases and 2 guitars and are leaving with 4 boxes, 4 cases of wine, 2 suitcases, 2 guitars and 1 office chair (That's 13 items eik! 13!!! it's a good job i'm not superstitous! ;)
The boxes are packe d now anyway and the man is coming tommorrow to put it all in a container and then onto a boat. It will then spend the next couple of months at sea until it lands at my parents' house - at which point, no doubt Mum and Dad may have some valid concerns about where they are going to put all that stuff whilst we travel back! lol I'm afraid I have counted the wine though! Infact I have to list it all with alochol content for the Tax people who are charging us £3 a bottle to bring it into the UK! Cheeky buggers! Either way it'll still save us money in the long run. I think that make the celebratory bubbles for our weddding £9 each! lmao! Woo hoo! and it's soooooooooo tasty good! ;)

You will also note from the pictures here in that LOF still has not cut his hair. I believe he has left his Bon Jovi phase now and is entering an altogether different phase. I do have it on good authority that his first hair cut since last October will occur soon however. It's getting too hot! lol As soon as we find him underneath the fluff I'll send you a picture :)

Anyway time to label the boxes - Erasing the words Destination 'Brisbane, Australia' and replacing them with 'Worcs. UK'.
mmmm...

No comments: