Thursday, June 26, 2008


It's actually been a tough couple of weeks for me. Work got more than just a little ridiculous and even had me bursting in to tears on one exhausted evening! Crazy! It's not good enough and I really wasn't happy at all. At least things should calm down a little now. I've said my piece about how we shouldnt' be expected to do so much all at once and I can only hope that the powers that be will put more thought into the 'calendar' next year.




It's been very busy at home too. I've seen 'Lanis and Bon Jovi in the last week or so and have celebrated my 28th Birthday. I went on the London tube for the first time and even did a bit of it all on my own! (lmao) Last time I was in London I got to the top of the escalators and decided to walk!! It's a good job I've seen a little more in my life since then!

The wedding plans are moving along well and I have my first dress fitting on Saturday morning. Time is starting to speed up a little now. Only a month and half to go :) :) It should be great although i am sure that this last little run up will be the most stressful part. It's all the 'little things' that needs to be sorted that are the pain in the arse. What if we forget something!!??? Amusingly, that's exactly what lil' P said to me today when I bumped into her at the train station! So at least I'm not the only one worrying a little!

Ah well I'm off to sort out teacher technologies. It's about time it did a little more showcasing ;)

No comments: