Monday, February 16, 2009

John4hannah

Well, well, well. Now I know why I need to make sure that I have my mobile on, charged and ready! ;)

WOAH!
John4hannah.com

COOOLIIIOOOOO
and funny! Span has deserved this for such a long time :) :) I'm SOOO Happy she has found someone who is so "Crazy in love!" ;)


Span knew nothing about this at all! How exciting to be delivered to such an event via taxi. Unfortunatly for her OH he had to wait an hour or so up there on that board.... BRRRRR! Did you see the temperatures in London yesterday? Poor chap!

Anyhoo... make sure you check out John4hannah.com and you tell all your friends!

1 comment:

SpanAir said...

Bless you.

Imagine if it had been snowing... Everytime I see a photo of him on that board I want to give him a hug! He's doing interviews this morning with the Islington Gazette and the Hackney Gazette, we have truly made it, there is no bigger paper it either Islington OR Hackney!

See you soon gorgeous

Hxxxxxxx