Sunday, August 27, 2006

Forgot to Mention...


We've booked our ticket to the New World.

We are officially leaving England at Lunchtime on December 23rd 2006. We're flying to Dubai for Christmas and on to Perth (OZ) for New Years Eve. After that it's Alice Springs and then finding a place to live....

Although, Lof is a little confused about this...

"So how many guitars do you want to ship across then?"
"Well none! I'm not going to want my guitars in Australia am I!"
"really? I'm sure you are! It's a long time without a guitar."
"Well err (duh) I'm not going to want to carry a guitar around whilst we're travelling Australia am I!"

Of course not - note the words "ship out" this is me costing up packing up and shipping our belongings to our new home - we're carrying none of it!

"No but honey... We're only travelling for 3 or 4 weeks and then we have to get jobs, a house and live out there!"
realising... Slowly...
"
Oh! Well I'm not! I'm travelling for a whole year" (silly grin on face)

Honestly... Anyone would think he wants me to be the bread winner: Again ;)

No comments: