Friday, August 25, 2006

He's pissed so I'll forgive him...

Had a new hair cut... LOF was supposed to come home at 7:30 but arrived at 9:00 pissed as a fart.


Picked him up from the station...

I parked int he road by Northfield to be greated by a star jumping man in the headlights "ta da" I knew then that he was pissed, really pissed.

"Oh look at your hair, you look cute! I need chinese"
We drove to the chinese.

Outside Chinese
"Ah you look like when we first met, cute and "i wish we had a flat of our own""
LMAO

Inside Chinese:

me: I've got a fringe"
HIm: yeah i know (screwing face up)
me: You don't like my new hair do you?
Him: Screwing face up - almost shaking head.... Not sure
Me: Do you like my new jacket?
HIm: It doesn't matter what this looks like (hair) or this (body) it's what here (in eyes) that matters.

Very sweet but clearly not impressed with new hair or jacket.
Well i did ask a very drunk man..,.. LMAO.

No comments: