Monday, March 26, 2007

YAY! WOO HOO!














Noddy's made it to Australia!





and I have clothes!! woo hoo!



Before:















After:














We also have 2 thick winter coats, one woolen glove (thermal and god knows where the other one is!), and several sheets and towels that I shan't need. The thick woolly jumpers we brought are now on the top shelf ( where I hope they'll stay until we have to put them back in a box!)

We now have a laptop each, an extra web cam and the chargers for my electric toothbrush!! woo hoo! The photos of you all are now dotted around the place and my fluffy cushions are on the sofa.
Ahhh That's better. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo! Glad to see the geetars turned up in one piece. I'm also impressed with the way Stinky stays inside to work the camera whilst the men do the carrying...