Tuesday, December 04, 2007

So it's farewell Adelaide


This is the last post I will be writing from the comfort of the dinning room table in my little house by the sea. :( I'm about to be asked to pack up the router and the telephone and place them in the suitcase which is already 10KGs over the limit (eik!)

It is very sad and more than a little bit stressful to try and fit everything that is left into a suitcase that must not weigh more than 20KG. In fact I've already managed to fail quite miserably on that count ;)

At least I have LOM and SPAN here, and that's cool :) We've had a great few days in Melbourne and LOF and I really enjoyed Hobart - although I was quite upset to discover that the Cadbury's factory isn't open at the weekends and I failed miserably at my mission to visit the factory on the other side of the world. He was, however, more than happy to walk down the main high street and into the annual Beer fest. Mummy Cow.. got you the coolest little gift ;) They have Moo beer!!! LMAO!!! and the beer mat was more than adequate as a tea holder at work - the catchphrase will make you smile :)

So... here I am signing off in lil' 'ol Adelaide... I might be chatting in Bangkok or may be silenced until I arrive in the UK on the 10th... I'll try and keep a travel diary again and I will be taking my laptop with me so fingers crossed. To those of you in Oz, a sad farewell; it's been awesome and we'll miss you and your beautiful country. To those of you in the UK... See you soon you poor buggers! Put the kettle on, find as many jumpers and blankets as you can and make sure the heating's on ;)

1 comment:

Mummy Cow said...

Oh my goodness - you're nearly home!! Can't wait to see you. 8:30am on the 10th?!