Friday, January 04, 2008

and the festivities are over...


Indeed I shall be returning to work as of Monday! Trips to Santa Claus the musical didn't prove as popular as anticipated. In fact I am impressed that LOM and LOF even went back into the theatre. I though the puppet reindeer and Screaching Ice Queen (Played by Angie from EastEnders) was fun! I think it was all a little too sickly sweet for the lads! lmao

New Year and Christmas were quiet ones. Although not as quiet as it might have been had we remained over in the other hemisphere for the celebartion! Having said that reports that the weather has been up to 43 degrees C do make me wonder how it is possible for it to be a "mild" christmas at just 8.

The Nintendo Wii has proved to be a rather big hit this year with LOF and I . We've been having lots of fun playing on Kel and G's Wii. IT's amazing how inspired you can be when trying to box someone else in a virtual environment! It's even more impressive that when you wake up the next day you do actually feel like you've gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson!

"so it's back to work, back to reality... ooo here comes gravity" for us now.
I wonder how we'll fare??

No comments: