Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mr and Mrs Siddall

Tis the season of weddings :) No! I'm not talking about my own (for once!) but the weddings of friends! First there was Rob and Anouska and now there is Rachel and Dave! There are two more weddings to attend this year as well (no that doesn't include mine :) ) I've been really looking forward to seeing Rach and Dave tie the knot. You see I've known Rach for years and years and it was really nice to be at a wedding when the person getting married is so important and special. It was, in the words of Dave, "Very, very, very, very, very, very, very good" lol... (It's funnier when you imagine him stood with another beer in hand and fag in mouth!)

It was such a lovely day that I still get a little emotional even now. Especially after having made that video. The first dance brings little tears to my eyes every time (much to the amusement of LOF). Little Purn has gone and turned into Mrs Sid! She's all growed up and it's brilliant! :)
Rach has been what I consider to be a close friend now since 2003 when I started working at Tommies and she's been a brilliant mate for the 5 years that I've know her. It was amazing to see her looking so happy; watching her dream come true.

Good luck Mr and Mrs Siddall! (Not that you need it :)


1 comment:

Mummy Cow said...

So glad you had a good hen do - you definitely deserved some pampering! Have popped in to school - only to read my emails honest (which aren't available - and my server is down at home too). Can't wait for your wedding
MC xx