Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Chain Mail blogging...

LOL at Mummy Cow... but .... here we go...

I've been tagged (and so have you).
It's tag season and I’ve been tagged for the first time!
Over to you...

1. What are your current obsessions?
Selling my house and Rabid Rabbids
2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
My Jeans
3. What's for dinner?
Pizza
4. Last thing you bought?
A CD
5. What are you listening to?
Anything that pops up on spotify. I'm spoilt for choice!
6. If you were a colour which would you be?
Right now? mmmm... Which colour describes sleepy and proun to hibernation?
7. Favourite holiday spots?
LOL.... Holiday? Anywhere I can travel and see things!
8. Reading right now?
The Time Travellers Wife
9. Four words to describe yourself.
Bouncy, Happy, Warm and a little sleepy.
10. Guilty pleasure?
Guilty? I'll have none of that!!!
11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak?
My bessie mates and my Hubby
12. Favourite spring thing to do?
Drink a cuppa in the garden when I get home... because i can!
13. Planning to travel to next?
Australia.... Please Australia
14. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
A Cafe Late lollipop from America. Cheers Mrs H!
15. When did you last get tipsy?
A week Friday on a nice bottle of white wine :)
16. Favourite ever film?
So, I married and Axe Murderer
17. Care to share some wisdom?
If you keep doing the things you did, you'll keep getting the things you've had ... so if u want something different, you gotta do something different to get it ;)
18. Song you can't get out of your head?
Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows… LOL...
19. Where will you be/what will you hope to be doing this time next year?
I'll be in Adealaide, I'll be buying a house, working for myself and strolling along West Beach towards either Henley or Glenelg

No comments: