Monday, April 27, 2009

Work, and that...

So we've had the dreaded "Moderation" which turned out, for some very bizairre reason, to be a bit of a laugh! We discovered a colleagues "emotions" (in joke - too scared to broadcast on interweb ;) and reisted the temptation to eat the two boxes of choccies our lovely student had brought us (he'd got a job); instead opting for grapes and nuts. Phew. The Wii fit won't shout at me and demand to know why i've put the weight back on.

I hate it when it does that... "Oh dear. You seem to have put on 2 POUNDS. Do you know why? No? Well let me tell you about calories..." I don't like it when it tells me off! It's serious!!!! ;)

I'm busy trying to renew insurance policies and Breakdown cover at the moment. Currently been on hold for 10 minutes...... Good work RAC. All I want to do is say please renew! I might give up in a minute. Let it lapse... Although... on second thoughts, what with our "bargain" Golf, it might be better to exercise patience. After all that's what I do all day!

It's been an interesting day "patience" wise. I think I've been watching too much "Dog Whisperer" on Sky 3 (a new staple after Neighbours). I keep standing in my classroom thinking... "Calm and assertive... Calm and assertive". Amusingly, just like it did on the dangerous Staffy... it works on year 10 too! LOL. Go Ceser Milan! Caeser Milan

I also got to speak to a pal in Oz today. He tells me that it's been raining ( possibly only told me that to make me feel better). When I commented on how that would be bad for the poor soggy Koalas he told me not to worry. 10 minutes in the tumble dryer is apparently all that is required!! He was shocked I didn't know that that was how the Aussies got them to look so fluffy! LOL. koala

1 comment:

Mummy Cow said...

What a fine and upstanding (sic) account of our day!
MC x
P.S. You're tagged
www.mummycow.blogspot.com
P.P.S. the word verification for this comment is 'gling' - I think I'll make it my word of the day!