Thursday, September 15, 2005

Displaying my wares

I am just 1 1/2 hours away from returning to school to open the doors of my classroom to prospective parents. I have spent today tyding and sproosing my room in order for it to reach the dizzy standards required.

I've just checked Span's blog, read it and commented on it. I sense that she may be a little fed up... more from the comment she wrote back then from her blog. I hope I haven't shoved a rather smelly, been in my hot boots all day foot into my mouth. lol

It's funny how, seomtimes, the people you spend the most time with in the world can also be the people that you bceome most sensitive about. Sometimes you can have known someone for such a long time that you begin to see yourself in them. Sometimes its a yourself that you left behind, sometimes its a yourself you wish you could be.

Friendship is certainly a wonderful and ever changing thing; purely in a good sense mind you.

To cheer Span up I dedicate these shoes to her...

and direct her to here

2 comments:

SpanAir said...

Don't understand! Do you mean that you're upset and sensitive because I was moody or do you mean I am too sensitive?

I didn't mean to upset you, I've just had enough of lecturers talking to me like an idiot thinking I don't understand and I had a little rant, I didn't mean to have a go at you if that's the way it came out. I just went on the offensive because I've been hearing nothing but protestations and arguments all week and I'm just trying to do my job.

Nothing was aimed at you personally, I'm afraid you just hit a nerve at exactly the wrong moment...

Sorry!

(pretty shoes though, thank you!)

Anonymous said...

oh dear - "tyding and sproosing"? would that be tidying and sprucing? do they not teach spelling anymore??