Sunday, September 04, 2005

Gardening shows

I also went to the gardening show this weekend and purchaed a lot of really big plants that involved daisies!!! Yeah.

I always love going to the Kings Heath Gardeners' weekend. It's good fun. It was really hot today though which made it harder to stand around and read the labels on plants. (Much to Matt's relief) Tina and Matt accompanied us which was nice and seems to be becoming a little tradition.
To cap it all off Matt (next store) turned on his bar B Q! Wicked! I've escaped cooking all weekend. I like it A Lot! ;)

Some pretty flowers.... (these are pictures I took at the show)




Who knew that there was such a pretty place to go just around the corner?





















2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.