Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!


It's my birthday:)

Weeee!!

I didn't go to work, I opened my pressies after a nice lie in then, whilst I was eating brecky, a parcel from Mum and Dad arrived... I spent the afternoon shopping and buying myself new things! Then when I got home another package had arrived from my sister :) A day of continual pressies :)

We've spent the evening at Warrawong park looking at the kangaroos, potaroos and bandicoots. We had dinner there whilst watching the possoms eat from the bird table on the other side of the glass :) Fun FUN Fun

Thank you to everyone who had taken the time to send me a card and a pressie. Here's a selection...;)


I even got a letter from Tony Blair today - can you see it in the picture? LOL.

I'm looking forward to wearing my new Piggy Pjs and Pink, furry slippers whilst eating some English Cadbury's and reading my little book of wisdom and smiling at the pictures of my boys relaxing in the garden. I'll also be wetting myself laughing as I listen to the Tim Mitchin CD that LOF got me. (Span you really have to listen to it... particularly the one about how you know if it's true love ;) I might email you the mp3) Then I've been shopping to make sure that I have nice outfits to go with my new necklaces (one of which I am wearing so it's not in the picture) and I can make sure I'm warm in my Adelaide jumper and new piggy socks. As for Sid, the mini pig... he's replacing the Koala key ring that LOF decapitated two days ago... Was it a planned assassination??? Poor lil' quarley!

I've been a very lucky girl :) Thanks everyone :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, my card didn't turn up on time, then? Stoopid post.