Saturday, June 30, 2007

Wedding Pictures

Some time ago I was sent the link to some wedding pictures. For whatever reason I hadn't looked until today. They're lovely and the wedding look like it was beautiful.
However, there were some which made me openly chuckle...;)

For example....
Is LOM attempting here to become a LOF?


He even looks like he's trying to apologise for it here!


LMAO

Well done G... I shall remember your culinary genius around christmas time...;)

As for the Span...
Well she looks lovely in all of them - However in number 2447 she does look like she's about to kill the photographer! :) lmao
She told me which one was her fav and although i agree that she is working hard to entertain that little one there is another photo that made me smile much more.;)

She looks very pretty in pink.

No comments: