Friday, July 06, 2007

The joy of giving and receiving.

It's always fun to send pressies, perhaps more than it is to receive. Especially when you get sent a photograph of the excited bearer of said gift. lol

The pressie in this case was a DR who badge that I came across in a cool antiques shop in Adelaide. I knew where it's rightful home was the minute I saw it. Its new owner was also duly sent the obligatory Koala with boomerang and a little gift set with sweeties in amongst other things lol.
I'm just glad that is now a part of a larger collection and has returned to it's mother land where, no doubt, it came from originally! lol

I have also sent a kangaroo outfit for T + Ms baby and now I'm just waiting for little E to be born so I can post a picture of the little kangaroo on here lol! 3 Weeks to go!

Mr M sent me a voucher for my B'day which I have now used to buy some CDs. He probably won't approve of my choices lol! I got Avril Lavigne's album, Mika's Album and Belinda Emmett's album. I am currently shouting "Hey HEy HEy HEy I know that you like me!" and telling people that I should be there Girlfriend lol. Well someone has to! ;)

There are still another 4 albums that I'm after too by Thristy Merc, Silver chair and Powder Finger! lol . Ah well one day I'll be rich! !!!

No comments: