Friday, July 13, 2007

They left... On a jet plane!


In domestic terminals you are allowed to wave people off right from the gate. This meant that we were able to wave goodbye to P + R just before they stepped onto a plane. One of three planes that they would be alighting over the next 23 hours. (Poor things).
They are currently winging their way back to Europe and England and will land in Birmingham airport on Friday Lunchtime (UK time).

So, the house is little quieter now... it's just me and LOF again. Oh... a pecan pie, and Mrs Mac's Pies, Frozen veg, Tins of mushy peas, blue vein cheese, Tea bags, frozen chips and a bag of nuts. ;)

On Wednesday night we all went to see the new Harry Potter film. Ahhh,.. it was lovely and wonderful! I can't wait for the new book... I am a little upset however, that I didn't remember to back my HP collection so that I could read them all again before i embark on the final journey. In an attempt to rectify the situation i am listening to them.. chapter by chapter ... book by book while I work! lol. The schools are on holiday so work means Moodles and Course design at the moment. Perfect for Harry Potter listening! ;)

Luckily because of the time difference we will be able to buy the new HP books at 8:30 in the morning whilst at the same time you will all need to stay up late and get there for 12:00 midnight. That means that July 21st is clear in my diary and the day is filled with the words - Harry Potter 7. :)

I wonder what will happen. ???

No comments: