Thursday, December 08, 2005

Just got back from the Year 10 leavers do


Its 12:00am Wednesday night and I've got back from the curry house, copied the pictures off the camera and thought that I would add to my blog.

I just had a lovely evening out with the most fabulous bunch of people in the world; the year 10 tutor team. They really are lovely. Not a bad banana amongst the bunch. I will miss them all very much.

There'll be no more 'Pants Monday' or embarressing singing in mass with Maria
No more friendly competition between 10SCL and Charles' form 10CHI.
No more secret chats in 'the pod' with Elaine whilst we console each other.
No more meetings where everyone squirms as I demand that the rules of the unions are upheld. (well actually there is one last one this Friday! ;))

No comments: