Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Then the Year team had a go...

I think this fabulous pressie is all down to Maria Lavelle but I was surprised to discover that, when called to the office for urgent business this evening, I was presented with my very own...
The Shenley Court Barbie does of course drive a yellow Beetle (covered in flowers) and has (as it says on the box) 11 accessories at her disposal. Amongst these are: A gun, a knife, a scuba suit, some flippers, the SEN list (which just says "Everyone" in it), the Discipline policy (which says "Please make up as you go along") and a first aid book.


CRAZY but BRILLIANT!!

Wwwwaaay Haaaay for ebay! ;)

When I told Matt the first thing he said was "cool. Does it go fast?"(it's remote controlled) Unfortunately, there's no remote control with it so we'll never know. Anyone got a secret Barbie car remote?

No comments: