Friday, December 02, 2005

A plea!

Since 9am this morning (much to year 10s amusement) I've been trying desperatly to get hold of tickets to see TT. I haven't suceeded (I think this most unfair as I started the minute they went on sale!)

A plea to all those who are bored on a friday and have nothing better to do...

Call the NEC - I can't get through
Try the online boxoffice at the NEC - School network keeps timing out
Keep an eye out for more extra dates!!

HELP ME FULFILL A DREAM !!!!



lol

4 comments:

SpanAir said...

You're not going to like this but a girl in my office got four tickets on friday when they added extra dates, and she doesn't actually want to see them, she's going to sell them. I'll see how much she wants for them if you like?

Anonymous said...

your 'blog' is a masterpiece. I'm hoping that tt doesn't stand for take that though. daz.

Mochinbach said...

of course!! TAKE THAT!!

Mark said...

http://www.barflyclub.com/whatson/gig.asp?vn=8&eventId=4136&dte=19/12/2005#Mark%20Owen

Next best thing? :p