Friday, July 31, 2009

27th december 2009

That's the day we leave the country :)




It's all been paid for and sorted. We'll bes taying the night in AbuDhabi on the way. I wanted to stay with Runky Dunk but it was about 300 quid more expensive :(. At least now I know when I'm off! I guess I'd better officially hand in my notice!

The house Completed at 3 ish today so the new people are moving in as we speak. Hopefully they've discovered the chippy down the road. I've spent hours cleaning that house; i got over excited with the steam cleaner we'd bought to get the oven clean! It's immaculate. I hope they are very happy in their new home :)

Next weeks mission is to get the cats all booked and approved. I've told them to start practicing their ozzy accents... Meeyaaooww. ;)

4 comments:

Mummy Cow said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Mummy Cow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Selena Woodward said...

lol was it you who deleted a comment? Was it rude? LMAO

Mummy Cow said...

Not rude, but overly sentimental and a little desperate.
V excited for you tho. New Year on the beach - now that IS something I'd pay for!