Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day one

Day one of the BIG move has ended.
Knackered!

We've moved everything we're keeping here to mum's and flat packed all of the wooden furniture downstairs. The bedrooms are empty of their contents (which are now in boxes downstairs) and the "Bed man" is coming in the morning to take them apart ready for the lorry on Friday. The cats have brought us a dead bird a day this week and today we've recieved a bird's leg in the morning, a mouse at lunchtime and another half eaten bird this evening. I think they're a little anxious. Unfortunately they don't understand that, being vegetarian, their hunting skills are not likely to persuade me to keep them! ;)

Of course I am keeping them and they will be parcelled over to mothers by the end of tomorrow. There's still sooo much stuff everywhere though! We haven't even looked in the garage yet. Mum's coming over to clean the garden furniture to within an inch of it's life tomorrow and we'll have to put to one side, anything from the garage which needs to be shipped. That will include my SMART board! (lol)

I'm feeling ok at the moment. Which is good; i'm not always fantastic in these situations. Having been ill last weekend I'm really only getting back into my normal "nom" routine now. Just in time to finish eating the contents of the fridge ;)

I'll put up some piccies tomorrow. For now, i'm off to spend the last night i'll have in my comfy bed until I'm in Aus. I'll miss it!

1 comment:

Ezz said...

Hey why not pop in here and visit us!