Sunday, July 12, 2009

Span is moving in to her new flat this weekend (Yay!) and will be launching a fully fledged London love nest. There will be discussions about the "shoe cupboard" and the new wardrobes that must be ordered. I am not there, professionals were hired, but i hope to visit soon enough :)

We're still packing. Although it feels more like mooching whilst waiting to get going . We should, in my opinion, be leaving this week but everyone's seems to have a slightly more laid back approach to the completion date than I'd hoped. It'll be my job to stick a rocket up their proverbial tomorrow I guess.

The cats seems a little unsettled and are clearly finding the whole process rather exhausting ;) but we're muddling on through. We have lots of bits which will need new home though. Including: christmas decorations, halloween decorations, a TV and various bits of gardening paraphenalia. Let us know if you are in need of any such items.

1 comment:

Mummy Cow said...

I'm hovering like a vulture. Did you say TV??